I sometimes write lecture notes to force myself to properly learn an otherwise unpleasant subject (@optics). Sometimes I just like the phrasing of something so I like to upload it. Here are a few
- Introduction to Quantum Field Theory <— In progress right now
- Introduction To Topological Insulators
- Introduction to Scattering Theory (incomplete)
- Optics Review for First Year of Oxford course
- Waves (in severe need of updating and generalizing outside course)
In the future, I hope to either transcribe most of my handwritten notes to nice typed versions or upload the handwritten ones myself. I am still yet to decide.